Do you need some help? I am a U.K. Certified Financial Planner and have assisted hundreds of clients in Japan and elsewhere in gaining a clear understanding of their current financial position, and taking action towards their future needs and goals.
Coaching can be done in person if you are in the Kanto area or online otherwise. I can help with any or all of the following:
- Household Budgeting
- Building a personal balance sheet
- Understanding your asset weighting
- Risk profiling
- Protecting yourself and your family financially
- Retirement planning analysis
- Planning for children’s education costs
- Investment education – understanding cash, bonds, stocks, property, commodities, funds, ETFs, asset allocation and investment strategies
- Product analysis and comparison – understanding pensions, savings accounts, tax-efficient accounts, brokerage accounts in Japan and overseas
- Buying property / getting a mortgage
I can work in both English and Japanese. If you have a Japanese friend / partner / spouse who is interested I am happy to help them.
Coaching is charged on a fee basis per session. Here is the Coaching Fee Schedule.
Initial emails and a phone call to determine your coaching needs are free of charge. If I can’t help, or you don’t feel you got any value from the session, I won’t charge you so don’t be shy.
Group classes / seminars are also available.
To request a coaching session or find out more please get in touch via the contact form.
Note: Coaching is for educational purposes only. No product sales, no investment advice. Simply education so you can take control of your own financial future.