Whether you believe “money is the root of all evil” or “money makes the world go round”, your psychology with regard to money will impact upon your decision making.
Why not take a moment to review the questions below and see how you really feel about money and your finances:
- How do you feel you are doing financially right now?
- What are some positive / negative emotions you have about money?
- What is your greatest fear about money and finances?
- How much do you think you are capable of earning annually? Are you earning that much now?
- How are the people around you doing financially?
- What is an absolute must for you right now financially?
- What is your ultimate financial dream?
- What is your current level of financial pressure?
- What is your risk tolerance for investments? Conservative, moderate or aggressive?
- What is your overall rating for your financial psychology on a scale of 1-5?
Our beliefs about money can either support us or deter us from successful financial planning. If you are thinking “This is too hard” or “I don’t have time for this”, then perhaps you need to work on developing some more empowering beliefs to help you along the way. If you are thinking “I’ve got this” or “I’m ready to take control of my finances” then you are good to go!
One thought on “How do you feel about money?”