If you are serious about attaining financial freedom and peace of mind, I encourage you to read and study as much as possible. Below are some recommendations; some classic, some ultra-modern, to help you get started. Feel free to share any good books you have read on the subject:
– A classic on personal development and personal improvement. I would encourage just about everyone to read this book.
– Another long seller. Learn the difference between working for money and having your money work for you.
– Not as well known as Rich Dad Poor Dad, however I think it’s a better book. It certainly changed my outlook on working for income vs owning and investing in businesses.
– Brand new and right up to date. Tony Robbins teaches how to invest safely in this modern, unpredictable era. With insights from some of the world’s top investors and business minds. At 256 pages, this is pretty much bite-size by Tony Robbins standards.
– And here’s the long version. At 688 pages there isn’t much that has been left out of this one…